1. Pehr Designs Coral Wave Tote $38 || 2. Rifle Paper Co “Je T’Aime” Floral Card $4.5 || 3. In2Green Serape Throw $165 || 4. Votivo Pink Mimosa Scented Candle $26 || 5. Tarina Tarantino Sugar Cookie Strudel Earrings $32
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorites holidays for many reasons. I love candy, pink, red, puppies, cards, flowers, chocolate, dessert, hearts, and did I mention pink? I’ve curated some of my favorite “pink” items from our store that would make perfect Valentine’s gifts for your lovely girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, (or your lovely self 😉 ).
1. I have one of these Pehr Designs totes and love how versatile it is. I take it grocery shopping, on weekend trips, to the airport, to the gym, to the post office, ANYWHERE. It’s also great because you can fold it up pretty small in your suitcase and take with you on a trip so you can fill it up with all your goodies for the trip back.
2. Rifle is one of my favorite product lines we carry. The gorgeous designs often feature painted florals and handwritten typography, like this Je T’Aime Card. What better way to say “I Love You” than in French???
3. In2Green Blankets were very popular this year for Christmas presents, but this Serape throw is a perfect transition blanket from Winter to Spring. The hint of pinky coral makes it both pretty and versatile. Leave as a throw for your couch or put at the end of a bed to add some extra style and warmth.
4. Votivo makes the loveliest candles. The fragrances are balanced perfectly and leave the freshest scents in your home or office. Nothing says “Happy Valentine’s Day” more than this Pink Mimosa candle that features the fragrance of strawberries, mimosas, and vanilla rum.
5. I think Valentine’s Day is not only about love, it’s about fun! These Tarina Tarantino Strudel earrings from the Sugar Cookie Collection are definitely very fun. They are perfect for spring and summer, and will leave you smiling with the bright colors and floral design.
Now here are a couple more ways to say “I Love You” this Valentine’s Day:
These handmade and hand painted signs will be available online in the next few days. You can call 706-782-0388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or we can take your order over the phone.